As British warplanes join the third attack on Iraq in less than 25 years...
Demonstrate this Saturday in London . More details at stopwar.org.uk
- GMB members in NHS vote 4 to 1 to join 13 October strike
- Call out from the Care UK strikers. Join them on Friday 10 October – Organise solidarity
- Unison statement on LGA pay proposal
- Victory at Ferrybridge after wildcat walkout
- Sign the statement: Solidarity with protestors in Hong Kong
- Wildcat strike at Ferrybridge power station
- Stop the War welcomes the release of Moazzam Begg, victim of the war on terror
- Why stop at Isis and Iraq when we could bomb the whole Muslim world
- UK bombing of Isis is futile – and expensive at up to £1m for each missile fired
- The farce of US - UK bombing in Iraq: ISIS still advancing towards Baghdad
- Sounding the alarm: who exactly is the US killing when it bombs Iraq and Syria?
- Syria is the 7th Muslim country bombed by Nobel peace prize winner Barack Obama