Fighting racism and austerity– Where next after the elections?
British politics is in turmoil. The Socialist Workers Party is holding meetings to discuss what next after the general election.....Come along!
- Sign Save London Met Open Letter & Join the lobby, Tuesday 12 May
- Back these London school strikes
- 8 more days of strikes by Barking and Dagenham refuse drivers 1-8 May
- Sign the petition against the sacking’ of ALL of the Graphic Design and Photography Lecturers at the University of West London
- Back Barnet Unison strike 30 April-1 May
- National Gallery strike – May Day – Let 1,000 flowers bloom!
- Face to face: when British soldiers met ex-members of the IRA
- Follow the minerals: Why the US is threatened by Venezuela's 'blue gold'
- The truth is out: Israel aimed to 'sterilise' Gaza though indiscriminate mass murder
- The man who made Tony Blair's Iraq selfie: why Peter Kennard is political dynamite
- David Cameron defends Israel's right to commit mass murder of Palestinian civilians
- Behind every refugee in flight from a version of hell stands an arms trader
- Jail Golden Dawn! Solidarity Rally with Greek Anti-fascists Sunday 19 April – 3pm, Trafalgar Square (opp. National Gallery) Central London –
- Newcastle, Edinburgh, now Pegida UK fail in London!
- Oxford routs the EDL!
- UAF condemns fascist Britain First attack on activists campaigning against UKIP
- No to the EDL in Oxford! 12 noon Bonn Square