Now there is no doubt. We have to take the threat of Ukip very seriously and the left has to get its act together. We need more resistance to Ukip and austerity, and a united left.
- Barclays Bank boycotted for trading shares in drones that killed 1000 Palestinians
- A good year for Tony Blair - annointed a saint and on his way to heaven
- This time the Palestinian uprising is different: it's happening inside Israel
- World's biggest arms company Lockheed Martin set to grab chunk of privatised NHS
- John Pilger: What will happen if the United States gets its hands on Julian Assange?
- Last letter of soldier Tomas Young paralyzed in the Bush-Blair war on Iraq